Thursday, June 23, 2011

max wanger photography


i recently discovered max wanger and i am in LOVE with his work! he truly knows how to capture love, and does it in such a fun, modern, unique way. here are a few of my faves...
i love his use of negative space...
and lighting...
 
 and fun colors! hooray for pink parasols! 
 anyone who knows me well enough, knows that this picture is pretty darn close to how i see the big day looking one day...
this looks just perfect right about now...
and i just love this quote from an interview i found...
What is the greatest compliment you've ever received?
Someone once told me that I made them believe in love again. That was a pretty good one.
ahhh love it! 
xo  l+f

3 comments:

  1. omg I love him! He's so talented!

    And no, I haven't seen Midnight in Paris, but I want to! I love her too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just realized how many exclamation points I just used...yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have to see it, such a cute movie....i love the 20's and love paris!

    ps. i use a ton too, was kinda thinking that after i commented on your post the other day haha!!

    ReplyDelete